HTC Desire 620 – Official pricing and specs
During the beginning the next dual SIM smartphone from HTC was sent for NCC approval (NCC is Taiwan’s equivalent to FCC). Now it is officially confirmed and i am going to reveal the specifications and pricing of the smartphone.
This smartphone is now available in Taiwan but there is no information about the international release yet. HTC Desire 620 is a dual SIM smartphone and it was released in two variants. They are HTC Desire 620 which is powered by Snapdragon 410 chipset based on 64 bit processor and HTC Desire 620gG which runs on MediaTek MT6592 chipset.
Some of the important specifications are:
- Both the smartphones features 5.5 inch display
- Has resolution of 720 pixels
- 8 MP rear camera with Eye experience
- Video capture at 1080 pixels
- 5 MP front camera
- 1 GB of RAM
- 8 GB of internal memory space
- Storage can be expanded upto 32 GB for HTC Desire 620 and 128 GB for HTC Desire 620G
- Packs a 2100 mAh battery
- HTC Desire 620 supports LTE
- HTC Desire 620G supports WCDMA
- HTC Desire 620 carries a price tag of $225
- HTC Desire 620G carries a price tag of $161
The measurements of the device are 150.1mm x 72.7 mm x 9.6 mm. It weighs around 160 grams. It will be officially released for Taiwan on 1st of December, 2014.