Motorola Moto E leaks about import, export and price
In the previous week the firm planned to reveal its new smartphone in two different locations in India and London. By viewing the import and export listings in Zauba, Motorola Moto E has been imported from China to Bangalore a few days back. Thus the device has been imported it is expected to be released soon after its launch on 13th May, 2014.
@LeaksterInc on Twitter said that Motorola Moto E might be priced at 8999 rupees and will be available on major online retailers. Some of the specifications of Motorola Moto E are given below.
Some of the rumoured specifications of Motorola Moto E
- Dual core processor at 1.2 GHz clock speed
- KitKat Android version 4.4
- RAM capacity is 1 gigabyte
- Inbuilt memory available is 4 gigabyte
- Primary camera with 5 megapixels
- Display is 4.3 inch with qHD
- 1900mAh battery.