Asus launches the redesigned FonePad 7
Asus has launched a new version of its Asus FonePad 7 tablet. This is an improved version and the slate comes with the model number FE170CG and it is thinner and lighter in weight than its previous version (original version).
The screen resolution of this tablet goes from WXGA to WSVGA and the in built memory space goes from 8 gigabyte to 4 gigabyte. The camera has been gone to 2 megapixel from 5 megapixel. The remaining hardware specs remains the same as its previous version.
Asus FonePad 7 is available in Philippines and it carries a price tag of $137.
Some of the important specifications of Asus FonePad 7 are:
- Intel Atom Z2520 dual core processor at a clock speed of 1.2 GHz
- 1 gigabyte of RAM
- Inbuilt memory space is 4 gigabyte
- Storage space can be expanded by microSD card till 64 gigabytes
- 7 inch WSVGA LCD display screen
- The screen resolution is 1024 x 600
- The pixel density is 170 pixels per inch
- Rear camera is 2 megapixel
- Front camera is 0.3 megapixel
- Dual SIM card facility
- Jelly Bean 4.3 which can be upgraded to KitKat
- GPS and AGPS, GLONASS
- Packs a battery of 295- mAh
- Bluetooth version 4.0
- WiFi, HSPA+, 2G, 3G.