Galaxy Grand 3 makes a visit to TENAA
Samsung is getting ready to release its next smartphone which is successor to Galaxy Grand 2 which gave good sales all over the world. It is named as Samsung Galaxy Grand 3 whose model number is SM-G7200.
Yet the device is not been officially announced by Samsung but you can check its details in TENAA’s official website. Galaxy Grand 3 has been approved by Telecommunication Equipment Certification Center in China. So i guess it’ll soon be revealed by the firm.
Some of the important specs of Samsung Galaxy Grand 3 are as follows:
- Sports a 5.25 inch display
- Has resolution of 720 pixels
- Features 13 MP rear camera
- Front snapper is 5 MP
- It has 64 bit based architecture
- Powered by Snapdragon 410 chipset
- Features quad core processor
- Clocked at 1.2 GHz clock speed
- Has 16 GB of internal memory
- Storage can be expanded by microSD card
- 1.5 GB of RAM
- Runs on Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- Physical measurements are 146.8 x 75.3 x 8.9 mm
- Weighs 163 grams
It will be available in Black, White and other flavors. Unfortunately this is all we have, we’ll surely update full details as soon Samsung reveals Galaxy Grand 3. So we’ll keep you in loop and don’t forget to comment you thoughts about this device.
Source for this article is TENAA’s official website [button type=”link” link=”http://shouji.tenaa.com.cn/mobile/MobileDetail.aspx?code=qeQUMqaxD5q%2fJbNZecaD6saxxRC8U2Iy” size=”btn-sm” variation=”btn-success” target=”blank”]Click Here[/button]