Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet
Speaking of Sony Xperia Z2 tablet, Sony has created one of the best tablets in 2014. It is thin, good resistance to water, lighter in weight and also good looking design.
The previous tablet named Sony Xperia Z was also thinner and had good structure but Sony has improved the tablet features and design.
The back panel is made up of soft plastic so that it is less prone to scratches and impact of fingerprints. This new tablet is 50 grams lesser in weight compared to its ancestor.
The Wi-Fi only version of this tablet weighs about 426 grams which is less compared to iPad Air and Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 which weigh 470 grams.
Some of the key features of Sony Xperia Z2 tablet are given below:
- Screen size is 10.1 inches
- 16 million colors
- Has resolution of 1920 x 1200
- Android Operating System v4.4 KitKat with custom user interface
- Quad-core Krait 400 processor at 2.26 GHz clock speed
- Qualcomm MSM8974AB Snapdragon 801 chipset
- 8MP camera with auto focus facility
- 2MP of front camera
- IP58 certification, water and dust proof
- Bluetooth version 4.0
- ANT+ and NFC support
- Dedicated mic with active noise cancellation facility
- Battery of 6,000mAh lithium Ion
- Built in storage space is 16 gigabyte
- Pixel density is 224 pixels per inch
- Proximity sensor and accelerometer
Few disadvantages of Sony Xperia Z2 tablet are:
- Loudspeaker performance is below average
- Not a great camera
- Low battery capacity
- Screen must be less reflective and more sharper